Generously funded by CND Creative Nail Design, these grants will provide financial assistance to nail professionals, whose lives have been drastically changed by the mandated closures in response to COVID-19. Available to licensed nail professionals who cannot maintain their regular income during this time, these one-time $1,000 grants will be distributed directly to provide temporary financial relief.
To Qualify Applicants Must:
- Be a licensed nail professional and have been employed for 12 months on or before March 16, 2020. OR They must have been attending a program to become a licensed nail professional on or before March 16, 2020.
- Live in a State or County that has mandated the closure of non-essential business.
- Must be currently not earning an income.
- Submit proof of: licensure in nail technology
- Provide original licensure date. How many years you’ve been licensed?
- Submit a copy of your driver’s license, state ID, or passport
- Submit a copy of your 2019 W-2, 1040 or 1099, provide your number of dependents (if any), and submit your most recent monthly income.
- Specify your last day of work and length of your current unemployment
- Specify your place of employment and provide a link to their website, as well as a link to their professional social page.
200 word (or less) essay answering the following questions:
- What has been the most defining moment in your beauty career?
- How will this grant impact your life?
- Is there anything else you would like us to know about your economic situation?
IMPORTANT! READ BEFORE APPLYING
- Please make sure you’re applying from a computer or tablet as our scholarship portal is NOT responsive to mobile design
- All applications must be submitted through our scholarship portal, Academic Works, which you can access HERE.
- There are TWO PARTS to the application, the general application, and then the actual application for the Relief Grants. Please complete BOTH.
- We also suggest viewing our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information on how to apply for scholarships: https://beautychangeslives.org/faq/