L’Oréal Pro – Elevate Salon Institute Cosmetology Student Scholarship – Summer
L’Oréal Professionnel – Elevate Salon Institute “Cosmetology Student Scholarship” will be awarded through the Beauty Changes Lives Organization. Applications are accepted during our Summer 2021 season: June 1 – August 31, 2021
Award Amount | # of Recipients
Tiered scholarship awarding (3) three different winners
- First Tier scholarship $2,500
- Second Tier scholarship $1,500
- Third Tier scholarship $1,000
Scholarship Description & Award Information
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Our passion continues to grow deeper. Today our goal remains unchanged: to empower beautiful transformations and create products that inspire confidence.
- The ESI Cosmetology Student Scholarship will be available to students who are attending a cosmetology program at an ESI school.
- Must be a new or currently enrolled student in a cosmetology program at an Elevate Salon Institute
- Must possess at least an 85% GPA, 90% attendance record with no-show/no-call days on record
- Must be a high school graduate or possess a General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must upload proof of enrollment i.e.: acceptance letter or progress report from school
- Submit a 3-5 minute video answering the following questions (a-c):
- Explain the moment when you were certain that a career in cosmetology was your calling.
- Tell us about your career goals.
- Why did you choose to attend Elevate Salon Institute?
The following criteria is required for an application to be considered a qualified applicant:
- Applicant has fully completed all parts of the online application.
- Applicant has submitted their proof of enrollment.
- Applicant has submitted their character reference letter
- Applicant has submitted a video that is (3-5) minutes in length and answers questions (A, B, & C). See questions under Scholarship Requirements.
- Application received by the designated date & time.