Arnold M. Miller | “Find-A-Way” Cosmetology Student Scholarship
Arnie Miller had a Find-A-Way” Attitude in business and his life. Whatever the challenge, he always found a “way to make it happen! “Can’t do” wasn’t in his vocabulary. If you have a “Find-A-Way Attitude” in your life and career, this is the scholarship for you.
Scholarship: One (1) Tuition Scholarship, up to $15,000
Summer 2022 season open from June 1, 2022 – August 31, 2022.
- This Scholarship is open to new and current students enrolled in a cosmetology program to qualify for these scholarships.
- Students must provide proof of acceptance and/or proof of attendance at an accredited school or institution.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program at the accredited school or institution.
Application must include three (3) photos of your artistic work on a mannequin, client or friends and family showing your creative abilities.
Submit a 3-minute MAXIMUM, YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions:
- Describe your creative vision for the photos of your work.
- Tell us about a time that you exhibited a “Find-A-Way Attitude” where you had to think outside of the box to solve a problem or achieve a goal.
- Tell us why having a “Find-A-Way Attitude” will help advance your cosmetology career.
This scholarship is generously funded by The Sydell and Arnold Miller Foundation.
Program requirements and dates are subject to change.