Dermalogica “Future Industry Professionals” Esthetics Scholarship
Dermalogica is continuing its support of the beauty industry by generously funding the “Future Industry Professionals” Esthetics Scholarship for the third year in a row. For nearly 40 years, Dermalogica has empowered skin therapists to unleash their potential. Founded by Jane Wurwand out of a desire to provide best-in-class products, education, and training in the professional skin care industry, Dermalogica today trains 100,000 skin therapists per year and is the #1 choice of skin professionals worldwide. Through a commitment to education, personalization, and human touch, plus science-driven formulas, Dermalogica champions skin health, not beauty.
The Future Industry Professionals Esthetics Scholarship is open to students who are newly accepted or currently enrolled in an esthetics program at a Dermalogica partner school, and identify as Black, Indigenous and People of Color. The esthetics student scholarship will be awarded through Beauty Changes Lives.
Dermalogica – “Future Industry Professionals” Esthetics Scholarship
Award Amount | # of Recipients
$20,000 total awards for 2023 | $5,000 x 4 Recipients (total)
One (1) $5,000 Scholarship for the Winter season, open from December 1, 2022 – February 28, 2023.
One (1) $5,000 for the Spring season, open March 1 – May 31, 2023.
One (1) $5,000 for the Summer season, open June 1 – August 31, 2023.
One (1) $5,000 for the Fall season, open September 1 – November 30, 2023.
- The applicants must identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Color)
- Must be a currently enrolled (or a newly accepted student) in a Dermalogica partner school, leading to licensure in the U.S.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program at the accredited school/institution.
- Complete online application and submit proof of enrollment from an esthetics program by uploading your: progress report, or official acceptance letter from a Dermalogica Partner school.
- Submit a 3-minute maximum, YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions (if the video exceeds the 3-minute requirement the application will be declined):
- Describe how receiving this scholarship would impact your life. What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- Why is esthetics your passion? How has your experience with your own skin shaped your passion?
- How will you use your career in esthetics to benefit your community?
Dates are subject to change.