Award Amount | # of Recipients
Ten (10) $2,000 Scholarships – Master Nail Scholarship – Advanced Education
Summer season from June 1 – August 31, 2022
Scholarship Description & Award Information
Since 1979, CND has been revolutionizing professional products and services that are valued globally by the Beauty Professional and their clients as THE resource for innovative and reliable nail products and services. CND is committed to providing the salon and spa professional with everything they need for the highest-quality nail services, including products, services, support, and education.
The KUPA name has been synonymous with high-quality electric nail filing equipment since the machine was developed in 1984. KUPA continues to create and launch proprietary products that meet the needs of nail technicians and makes their life more convenient, portable, safe, and cost-effective. KUPA is committed to developing education that will improve the nail professional’s business and their nail filing expertise.
Each company, rich in history and dedicated to supporting the Nail Professional throughout their career, decided to lead the charge in developing scholarships for those entering the professional beauty industry and to inspire working nail professionals looking to develop their skills. To make sure the scholarships were properly funded, the following brands generously agreed to contribute to the I ❤️ NAILS Scholarship Program.
The scholarships are made possible from the generous donations from CND and KUPA, and the following additional support from: Nail Alliance/Morgan Taylor, Premier Nail Source, Rejuvenate, Universal Companies, Valerie Ducharme, Vivian Valenty, Wildflowers, Zurno, and private donations.
I ❤️ NAILS Master Nail Technology Advanced Scholarship applicant qualifications are:
- Must be currently licensed by a state authority as a current and up to date on licensure Nail Technician or certified in as a nail technician in the U.S. and Canada.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship may be used for tuition costs and travel expenses for advanced education and training.
I ❤️ NAILS Master Nail Technology Advanced Scholarship applicant requirements are:
- Complete online application and submit proof of licensure as a Nail Professional within your residing state or proof of employment or certification in Canada.
- Submit a 3-minute maximum, YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions:
- What made you decide this career is your passion and give reasons why you chose this as your desired path?
- Explain why education is the key to continued success within the professional beauty industry? What advanced training interests you and why?
- How can you give back to the next generation?