Award Amount | # of Recipients
Eleven (11) $2,000 Scholarships – Scholarship Program for Nail Technology Students
Summer season from June 1 – August 31, 2022
Scholarship Description & Award Information
Since 1979, CND has been revolutionizing professional products and services that are valued globally by the Beauty Professional and their clients as THE resource for innovative and reliable nail products and services. CND is committed to providing the salon and spa professional with everything they need for the highest-quality nail services, including products, services, support, and education.
The KUPA name has been synonymous with high-quality electric nail filing equipment since the machine was developed in 1984. KUPA continues to create and launch proprietary products that meet the needs of nail technicians and makes their life more convenient, portable, safe, and cost-effective. KUPA is committed to developing education that will improve the nail professional’s business and their nail filing expertise.
Each company, rich in history and dedicated to supporting the Nail Professional throughout their career, decided to lead the charge in developing scholarships for those entering the professional beauty industry and to inspire working nail professionals looking to develop their skills. To make sure the scholarships were properly funded, the following brands generously agreed to contribute to the I ❤️ NAILS Scholarship Program.
The scholarships are made possible from the generous donations from CND and KUPA, and the following additional support from: Nail Alliance/Morgan Taylor, Premier Nail Source, Rejuvenate, Universal Companies, Valerie Ducharme, Vivian Valenty, Wildflowers, Zurno, and private donations.
I ❤️ NAILS Nail Technology Student Scholarship applicant qualifications are:
- Must be a new or currently enrolled student in nail technology program from an accredited school/institution within the U.S. and Canada.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program.
I ❤️ NAILS Nail Technology Student Scholarship applicant requirements are:
- Complete online application and submit proof of enrollment by uploading your: progress report, or official acceptance letter from an accredited school.
- Submit a 3-minute maximum, YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions:
- What made you decide this is your passion and give reasons why you are choosing this career path?
- Explain why you believe that continuing education is important in your development, even after you have obtained your license?
- Nail professionals are artists that work on tiny canvases. Provide an example of your work and explain why your design symbolizes you.