The ESI Cosmetology Student Scholarship program is for cosmetology students currently enrolled in an Elevate Salon Institute partner school.
One (1) $10,000 Scholarship – Fall 2022
Spring 2022 season open from September 1 – November 30, 2022.
The ESI Cosmetology Student Scholarship for students enrolled or accepted in a cosmetology program at any of the Elevate Salon Schools in the U.S. In addition, each winner is eligible to be included into a mentoring / coaching program designed for cosmetology students during their time in school and for 1 year POST Graduation.
- Must be a new or currently enrolled student in a cosmetology program at an Elevate Salon Institute within the U.S.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program at the accredited school or institution.
- Family members of L’Oréal Professionnel, Elevate Salon Institute or the Franchisor are not eligible for this scholarship. Past winners of LP Scholarships cannot apply.
- Complete online application and submit proof of enrollment From an Elevate Salon Institute by uploading your: progress report, or official acceptance letter from an ESI School.
- Submit a 3-minute maximum length, YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions:
- Describe the moment that sparked your interest in a career in beauty?
- Why did you choose to attend Elevate Salon Institute?
- Give an example of how you helped transform someone’s appearance that complimented their personality and gave them more confidence?
Since 1909, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and feel confident to others. Our passion continues to grow deeper. Today our goal remains unchanged: to empower beautiful transformations and create products that inspire confidence.