L’Oréal Professionnel Inspiration Through Education Scholarship
Award Amount | # of Recipients
One (1) $5,000 Scholarship – Summer 2023
Applications Accepted June 1 – August 31, 2023
Scholarship Description & Award Information
At L’Oréal Professionnel, we believe that education is the most powerful tool to grow, inspire and develop hair artists of tomorrow. Our values of professional proof, inspiring education, creating trends and pioneer research showcase that our brand aspires to empower our salon partners and artists to succeed. The scholarship awards up to $5,000 in tuition funding for students enrolled or accepted in a cosmetology program at any accredited institution.
In addition, each winner is eligible to be included into a mentoring / coaching program designed for cosmetology students during their time in school and for 1 year POST Graduation.
- This scholarship is open to new or currently enrolled students in a cosmetology program that leads to licensure at an accredited school in the U.S.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program at the accredited school or institution.
- Family members of L’Oréal Professionnel, Elevate Salon Institute or the Franchisor are not eligible for this scholarship. Past winners of LP Scholarships cannot apply.
- Complete online application and submit proof of enrollment for a cosmetology program by uploading your: progress report, or official acceptance letter from your school.
- Submit a 3-minute maximum length, public YouTube video answering the following 3 questions:
- What is your dream job and what does that look like once you graduate?
- Why is education essential now and throughout your career to achieve your goals and succeed?
- Name someone within the beauty industry that inspires and motivates you to continue to learn?