L’Oréal Professionnel LGBTQIA+ Cosmetology Student Scholarship
At L’Oréal Professionnel, we believe that education is the most powerful tool to grow, inspire and develop hair artists of tomorrow. Our values of inspiring education, creating trends and pioneering research showcase that we continue to live by our brand mission of empowering and standing for Pros’. The scholarship awards up to $5,000 in tuition funding for students enrolled or accepted in a cosmetology program at any accredited institution.
Award Amount | # of Recipients
Summer – One (1) $5,000 Scholarships for Cosmetology Students
Scholarships will be awarded during the Summer 2023 Season open from June 1- August 31, 2023.
The L’Oréal Professionnel LGBTQIA+ Cosmetology Student Scholarship requires the following qualifications to be eligible:
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program at the accredited school/institution.
- This scholarship is open to new or currently enrolled students in a cosmetology program that leads to licensure at an accredited school/institution in the United States.
- This scholarship is open to anyone who identifies as a member of the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Complete online application and submit proof of enrollment / acceptance in a cosmetology program an accredited school/institution. You must upload either an enrollment document, official acceptance letter, or progress report from an accredited school
- Submit a 3-minute maximum. YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions:
Need three questions that you would like the applicant to answer in their video.
- When was the moment you decided a career in beauty was your passion?
- How would winning the scholarship benefit your goal to become a licensed professional?
- What can the industry do better to support diversity, equity, and inclusion and what actions you will take to make a change?