The Sydell & Arnold Miller Foundation | Art of Haircoloring Cosmetology Student Scholarship
Haircoloring is one of the most creative and exciting services salons offer. It’s also a great way to express your creative vision and artistic skills. This scholarship is for students that love hair coloring. Show our judges your 3 favorite hair coloring techniques for a chance to win this scholarship category.
Scholarship: One (1) Tuition Scholarship, up to $5,000.
Summer 2022 season open from June 1, 2022 – August 31, 2022
- This Scholarship is open to new and current students enrolled in a cosmetology program to qualify for these scholarships.
- Students must provide proof of acceptance and/or proof of attendance at an accredited school or institution.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program at the accredited school or institution.
- Application must include three (3) before & after photos of your artistic HAIRCOLORING work on a mannequin, client, friends, or family showing your creative abilities.
- Submit a three-minute maximum, YouTube video with a public URL answering the following questions (if the video exceeds the three-minute requirement the application will not be eligible):
- Please describe your creative vision for the photos of your work and why haircoloring is your passion?
- What are the top three reasons you’ve decided to pursue a career in beauty?
- How will receiving this scholarship impact your life?
This scholarship is generously funded by The Sydell and Arnold Miller Foundation.
Program requirements and dates are subject to change.