The Sydell & Arnold Miller Foundation | Art of Haircutting Student Scholarship
The “Art of Haircutting” scholarship is for students that love hair cutting, the true architecture aspect of cosmetology. Show our judges your 3 favorite haircuts for a chance to win this exciting scholarship category.
Scholarship: One (1) Tuition Scholarship, up to $5,000.
Summer 2022 season open from December 1, 2022 – February 28, 2023.
- This Scholarship is open to new and current students enrolled in a cosmetology program to qualify for these scholarships.
- Students must provide proof of acceptance and/or proof of attendance at an accredited school or institution.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program at the accredited school or institution.
- Application must include three (3) photos of your artistic hair cutting work on a mannequin, client or friends and family showing your creative abilities
- Submit a 3-minute maximum, YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions:
- Please describe your creative vision for the photos of your work and why hairdressing is your passion.
- What are the top three reasons you’ve decided to pursue a career in beauty?
- How will receiving this scholarship impact your life?
Program requirements and dates are subject to change.