The Sydell & Arnold Miller Foundation | Art of Hairdressing Student Scholarship
Do you love the art of dressing hair? The “Art of Hairdressing” is an artistic scholarship offered this year. If you enjoy bridal, prom styling or special occasion hair, show our judges your favorite 3 looks for an opportunity to win this scholarship.
Scholarship: One (1) Tuition Scholarship, up to $5,000.
Summer 2022 season open from December 1, 2022 – February 28, 2023
- This Scholarship is open to new and current students enrolled in a cosmetology program to qualify for these scholarships.
- Students must provide proof of acceptance and/or proof of attendance at an accredited school or institution.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program at the accredited school or institution.
- Application must include three (3) before & after photos of your artistic hairdressing work on a mannequin, client, friends, and family showing your creative abilities.
- Submit a 3-minute maximum, YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions:
- Please describe your creative vision for the photos of your work and why hairdressing is your passion.
- What are the top three reasons you’ve decided to pursue a career in beauty?
- How will receiving this scholarship impact your life?
This scholarship is generously funded by The Sydell and Arnold Miller Foundation.
Program requirements and dates are subject to change.