Moroccanoil Cultivating Confidence Scholarship
Every day, thousands of people walk in and strut out of salons feeling more confident. We believe that confidence is a force for good and we want to put it into action. We also believe education is a powerful pathway to help level the playing field for all, helping people to move boldly forward to where they want to go. The Moroccanoil Cultivating Confidence Scholarship intended to provide an educational opportunity for all qualified applicants to help offset the cost of tuition.
Scholarship Amount and Timing:
Two (2) awards of $5,000 will be awarded in the Fall Season (September 1- November 30, 2021)
- Must be a new or currently enrolled student in a cosmetology program
- Must upload proof of enrollment i.e.: acceptance letter or progress report from school
- Application must include three (3) photos of your artistic work on a mannequin, client or friends and family showing your creative abilities
- Application must include a 3-minute (maximum) video answering the following questions:
- Please describe a time when you tapped into your confidence in your life and the result.
- As you advance in your studies and career how will you help to champion confidence in other men and women?
“We are excited to further empower and invest in the salon community by partnering with Beauty Changes Lives to provide five incredible students with scholarships to advance their careers. These efforts, coupled with our new Moroccanoil Academy, showcase our commitment to social responsibility and elevating the art of hairstyling. We are excited to see what this next generation of stylists can accomplish.”
“These scholarships celebrate individuals’ confidence to move boldly toward achieving their career goals – often in the face of significant obstacles – and the confidence beauty and wellness professionals champion in their clients. We are honored that Morrocanoil is calling attention to the courage and confidence that are hallmarks of professionals working in the beauty and wellness industry,”