The PCA SKIN® “Diversity in Esthetics” Student Scholarship was created in 2022 with the purpose of increasing the representation of diverse esthetics professionals. For more than three decades, PCA SKIN® has been the leader in skin health education. PCA SKIN® has been and continues to be a trusted innovator in the development of highly effective professional treatments and daily care products. Our vision is to improve people’s lives by providing results-oriented skincare solutions that are backed by science for the health of your unique skin.
The PCA SKIN® “Diversity in Esthetics” Student Scholarship awards outstanding diverse students to encourage their selection of esthetics as a program of study and their ultimate entry into the profession. If chosen, you’ll be given funds to help pay for your esthetics program and receive exclusive professional development opportunities.
Educational ride-along with a local PCA SKIN® Business Development Manager
Virtual mentorship with a senior manager.
Award Amount | # of Recipients
One (1) $5,000 Scholarship (PCA Partnership School Only)
Applications are accepted in our Summer 2022 season open from September 1 – November 30, 2022.
PCA SKIN® “Diversity in Esthetics” Student Scholarship requires the following qualifications to be eligible:
- This scholarship is available to either an ethnic minority (including but not limited to: Black or African American; Hispanic or Latino; Native American; Pacific Islander; or Asian);
- OR a person who identifies as a member of the LGBTQIA+ community;
- OR a person with a medically documented disability, as defined by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- This scholarship is open to new or currently enrolled students in an esthetics program that leads to licensure at an accredited school in the U.S at a PCA SKIN® Partner School. *
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program at the accredited school or institution.
- In some financial need (i.e. not receiving a full or partial scholarship(s) and/or grant(s) that cover and/or exceed one’s educational expenses).
- Willingness to allow PCA SKIN®to use his/her/their name, photo, and/or story in future scholarship materials, company communications, and social media channels.
- Employees of PCA SKIN®or the Administrator or members of the Scholarship Committee, or their immediate families or past winners of PCA SKIN® Scholarships cannot apply.
- Complete online application and submit proof of enrollment / acceptance in an esthetics an accredited school or institution. You must upload either an enrollment document, official acceptance letter, or progress report from a PCA SKIN®Partner School. *
- Submit a 3-minute maximum. YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions:
- Why did you choose a career in esthetics?
- What does diversity in skin care mean to you?
- How do you see the esthetics industry as a platform for diversity and inclusion, and how do you hope to make an impact?
*Make sure to check whether your school is a PCA SKIN® Partner school, before beginning the application. SEE LIST OF SCHOOLS