Sue Pemberton’s Master Color Series – Advanced Education Opportunity
Two-time award winner, 8-time nominee in the North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA) and Intercoiffure’s ICON of Color recipient Sue Pemberton, former International Artistic Director for a leading Manufacturer, spent decades training global education teams, platform artists & stylists now brings to the professional stylist “The Master Color Series” an online, non-branded hair color course for the serious stylist that truly wants to learn the Fact’s, Why’s & Artistry of Hair color, elevate your income, knowledge, gain confidence & career possibility’s by learning form the HAIR COLOR MASTER.
The Master Color Series is an online, non-branded hair color course for the professional stylist, consisting of 100+ Classes, 21 Demonstrations that Sue shares her knowledge & insight into hair color in three modules & stages of the hair color journey.
Award: One (1) beauty professional will be awarded entry into Sue Pemberton’s Master Color Series 3 module curriculum. Learn more about the course and what you will learn. Program value $1,499.00
- Open to licensed professionals or recent graduates of a cosmetology or hair design program.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a resident of the US or Canada.
- Follow @suepembertoncolorist and @beautychangeslives on Instagram
- Post a 1 minute reel on your professional Instagram demonstrating your current ability through photos or videos of haircolor you have created. In the video answer the following question: What do you love about haircolor and what do you find most challenging?
- Be sure to tag
- @suepembertoncolorist and @beautychangeslives and use #BCLxSUEADVEDU
All submitted videos will be reviewed by Beauty Changes Lives team members and the recipient will be chosen by Sue Pemberton personally.