Sydell L. Miller | Total Image Esthetics Student Scholarship
Sydell Miller was the first beauty industry executive to believe “beauty didn’t stop at the hairline.” Her Total Image Consulting Program was the Salon Owner’s guide to success in professional esthetics. If you believe in “Total Image” beauty and love skincare and cosmetics this is the scholarship category for you. Learn about Sydell’s career highlights here. This scholarship is generously funded by The Sydell and Arnold Miller Foundation.
Scholarship: Two (2) Tuition Scholarships, up to $7,500
Summer 2022 season open from June 1, 2023 – August 31, 2023.
- This Scholarship is open to new and current students enrolled in an esthetics program to qualify for these scholarships.
- Students must provide proof of acceptance and/or proof of attendance at an accredited school or institution.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program at the accredited school or institution.
Application must include two (2) before-and-after photos of an esthetics treatment, make-up application, or eyebrow cleanup.
Submit a 3-minute MAXIMUM, YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions:
- Please describe your creative vision for the photos of your work and why esthetics is your passion.
- Tell us about the moment when you were absolutely certain that a career in esthetics was your calling. What challenges did you overcome to get here?
- How will receiving this scholarship impact your life?
This scholarship is generously funded by The Sydell and Arnold Miller Foundation.
Program requirements and dates are subject to change.