“Look, Feel and Be Your True Self” Cosmetology Student Scholarship
Launched over 140 years ago by hairdresser and beauty professional, Franz Stroher, the Wella Company has developed into a leading beauty company compromised of a family of iconic brands.
Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and GHD. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries. Their vision is to support professionals in helping their clients look, feel, and be their true selves.
Award Amount | # of Recipients
One (1) $6,000 Scholarship
Scholarships will be awarded during the Spring 2023 season with applications accepted from March 1 – May 31, 2023.
- Must be a new or currently enrolled student in a cosmetology program from an accredited school/institution within the U.S. and Canada.
- The applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program.
- Complete online application and submit proof of enrollment / acceptance in a cosmetology program. You must upload either an enrollment document, official acceptance letter, or progress report from the school.
- Submit a 3-minute maximum YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions:
- How has your decision to pursue a career in the professional beauty industry fit in with the Wella vision to Look, Feel and be Your True Self?
- The Wella Company strives on being innovators to empower and inspire professionals to bring out the best in their clients. How do you empower and inspire those around you?
- At Wella Company our VALUES are Collaborative, Creative, Courageous, Connected and Committed. Which of the five C’s resonates with you and why?