Worth Up Alliance – Entrepreneurial Grant – Up to $10,000
Our generous sponsors have funded the “Dream Capital by Worth Up Alliance Entrepreneurial Grant” 2022. The Worth Up Alliance serves beauty entrepreneurs ready to take the next step in their career. The alliance supports successful hairdressers, barbers, make-up artists, estheticians, massage therapists and nail professionals who aspire to open a salon, spa or barbershop, formulate a product line, expand their business, make the leap from behind the chair to behind the scenes as an editorial stylist, or other notable career advance.
Entrepreneur Circle members will be selected to pitch their concepts to a panel of judges for a chance to receive up to $10,000 to start their business. In addition, the Dream Capital recipients will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with an industry elite mentor.
Scholarship Name: Dream Capital by Worth Up Alliance – Entrepreneurial Grant
Award Amount | # of Recipients
$20,000 in total awards for 2022
$10,000 | 1 Recipient
$5,000 | 2 Recipients
Awardees will also receive mentorship by a Worth Up Alliance Mentor.
Applications will be accepted from April 18 – May 31, 2022
- Applicant must be a member of theEntrepreneurs Circle
- Applicant must hold a valid license in cosmetology, barbering, nails, esthetics, or massage therapy in the United States.
- Applicant must be opening a new business.
- Applicant must submit proof of banking information for the new business.
- Applicant must submit proof of incorporation and their Federal Employee Identification Number or Federal Tax ID number for the new business.
- Applicant must open new business within 6 months of receiving grant.
- Complete the online application
- Submit a 3-minute MAXIMUM,YouTube video with a public link answering the following questions (if the video exceeds the 3-minute maximum length in time, the application will be declined):
- Describe how receiving this grant would impact your life and business plans. What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- Why is entrepreneurship your passion?
- Explain your business point of difference? What is unique about your business compared to others in the market?
- How will you use your business to benefit your community?
Dates are subject to change.