MUD Makeup Scholarship
Generously funded by Make-up Designory (MUD), the MUD Makeup Scholarship offers five $2,500.00 scholarships twice a year for a total of $25,000. The MUD scholarship is open to any student attending an accredited Cosmetology and/or esthetics school that offers MUD makeup in their program.
Established in 2016, the MUD Makeup Scholarship is the first Beauty Changes Lives program focused on makeup artistry. Beauty Changes Lives President Lynelle Lynch said, “Beauty Changes Lives is committed to helping individuals pursue the many diverse career paths available in the professional beauty and wellness industry. The addition of a makeup scholarship complements the established scholarship programs that support cosmetology, nail, esthetics and massage therapy programs and allows the Foundation to offer a comprehensive suite of beauty and wellness scholarships.”
Scholarship: $2,500 scholarship to be used toward esthetics, or makeup program tuition at a MUD Partner School ONLY.
Requirements: This scholarship is open to new or current cosmetology, esthetics, or makeup students. Student must be attending or enrolled at a MUD Partner School.
- Please provide a PUBLIC YouTube video URL (2-4 minutes in length), to a video expressing your answers to the questions: A.) How would you benefit from this scholarship B.) On a make-up artistry level, who has inspired you? C.) What are your professional plans after graduation? D. )Tell us what you know about MUD.
- Upload 3 images of your best makeup work.
- Creative image #1 of your makeup application
- Creative image #2 of your makeup application
- Creative image #3 of your makeup application
Dates are subject to change.