The Moroccanoil John Heinemann Memorial Scholarship
The Moroccanoil John Heinemann Memorial Scholarship was created to honor the life of John Heinemann. John Heinemann joined the Moroccanoil family as an Educator in 2013, and over the course of the following years, excelled in his role – educating and embodying the traits and qualities of a truly exceptional professional and individual. He was the recipient of Moroccanoil’s Above and Beyond award in both 2018 and 2019, and is the only Educator in the company’s history to have received an award more than once. He touched the lives of countless stylists during his time as an educator and through knowledge and education, elevated himself by lifting others.
Scholarship Amount and Timing:
One (1) award of $5,000 will be awarded in the Fall Season (September 1- November 30, 2021)
- Must be a new or currently enrolled student in a cosmetology program
- Must upload proof of enrollment i.e.: acceptance letter or progress report from school
- Application must include three (3) photos of your artistic work on a mannequin, client or friends and family showing your creative abilities
- Application must include a 3-minute (maximum) video answering the following questions:
- Describe a situation where you’ve gone above and beyond to serve your community.
- As you advance in your studies and career how will you help to champion confidence in other men and women?